Workplace Health & Safety. What does it mean?
Failure to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 (OHSA) is a criminal offence for both employers and employees. This exciting morning seminar will highlight the responsibilities of both parties and equip you with the knowledge you need to stay on the right side of the law.
What you’ll gain
By the end of the seminar you will:
- Be able to implement the OHSA in your workplace
- Understand the responsibility the OHSA places on employers and employees
- Understand the function of the health and safety representatives in relation to the OHSA
- Understand the role of the Department of Labour in enforcing the OHSA
- The ideal introduction to the OHSA for all employees, managers and MD’s
- We can teach all our courses in English, Afrikaans and Xhosa.
- Courses held by SAFETECH at your premises, or at ours.
Rest assured in the knowledge that all our courses and training methods are continuously updated to keep in line with Department of Labour and HW SETA standards. You will receive the best quality training when selecting any course through us.