Nationally accredited forklift training
Qualified forklift drivers are in demand across many different industries in South Africa. The SAFETECH forklift beginner training course provides both theory and supervised practical training to obtain your Forklift Licence. Time is taken with each participant to get the very best outcome, whilst still making the training fun and informative. Our trainers and assessors are very patient and make sure that no matter what the experience level or learning ability of the learner they will treated with respect and professionalism.
Advantages of this course.
- This course is for individuals with little or no forklift driving experience, who require a legal Forklift Licence.
- Learners will be able to operate a Forklift safely, thereby reducing the risk of injury to operators and pedestrians
- Refuel / Recharge Forklifts safely
- Correctlyposition Forklifts in relation to task requirements
- Helps you meet health and safety standards for your workplace as set out by the OHS Act (Act 85 of 1993) regulations.
- Mechanical appreciation
- Pre-operating inspections
- Start-up checks and inspections
- Shut-down checks and inspections
- Maintaining a logbook
- Operator controls
- Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993
- Handling cargo
What you’ll gain
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive their licence and certificate to operate forklifts.
Individuals and Group Courses
Forklift Beginner courses are held on a regularly basis at client’s premises.
Rest assured in the knowledge that all our courses and training methods are continuously updated to keep in line with Department of Labour and HW SETA standards. You will receive the best quality training when selecting any course through us.