Why choose SAFETECH for all your training needs?
SAFETECH – Safety Technologies is a South African registered and accredited training organisation. We specialize in the facilitation of a wide range of First Aid, Fire and Safety Training courses, as well as provide First Aid & Fire fighting equipment to all industries.
As one of the few SETA and Department of Labour accredited training providers, we offer a wide range of nationally recognised training programmes and courses which includes health and safety, first aid, fire fighting, forklift, tractor driving and more.
Our business values, honesty, integrity and respect for people underpin SAFETECH’s ever growing reputation as market leaders in industry and training specialists.
As an accredited Occupational Health & Safety Training organisation, we have strict requirements and guidelines that need to be followed. With our guidance, your learners can become the best health and safety representatives, fire teams, first aiders etc. Everything a workplace needs in order to comply with the OHS Act (Act 85 of 1993) regulations.
All our facilitators are registered with the Health Professionals Council and have many years of experience in training.
Our prices are very competitive, ensuring you get value for money!
A few reasons why we are the market leaders:
- SAFETECH is an authorised training provider, one of only a few training institutions accredited by SETA and Department of Labour.
- All our courses are taught in English, Afrikaans, and Xhosa – something you will rarely find in the Health & Safety Training industry.
- We cater for everyone! Our courses are designed for the advanced student as well as those individuals with no reading and writing skills.
- Time is taken with each participant to get the very best outcome, whilst still making the training fun, informative and enjoyable.
- Our trainers and assessors are very patient and make sure that no matter what the experience level or learning ability of the learner they will be treated with respect and professionalism.
- These are the type of experts you need to keep your learners well up-to-date with the latest competency rules and guides.
- Training can be offered at SAFETECH venues or your own.
- Department of Labour
- Health & Welfare SETA Accreditation
- Health Professionals Council
- All members are actively involved in the day-to-day management of the company.
- SME, Level 4 Black Economic Contributor and value added supplier.
- VAT registration, tax clearance and COIDA certificates available on request
Courses conducted by SAFETECH include the following:
- All training equipment
- User-friendly course materials
- Training in English, Afrikaans and Xhosa
- Travelling & accommodation for facilitators
- Facilitation & assessments
- Certificates & Licenses
- Certification delivery
- Statement of results
- After training support and assistance
- Feedback report of students and attendance
- No hidden or after training costs
- Experience: 10 years experience in HR, Marketing, OHS & Labour Law field.
- Qualifications: National Diploma in Law – Paralegal & Skills Development Facilitator.
“I am blessed to be surrounded by a team of very knowledgeable people who are passionate about training, safety and providing excellent service to our clients. This makes my job very easy and pleasant!”
- Experience: 20 years’ experience in medical field, fire fighting, OHS, as well as 10 years experience in people management.
- Qualifications: Diploma in Fire Technology, Level 6 Emergency Response, HAZMAT operations, Health Professional Council registered, HW SETA registered.
Facilitators & Assessors:
- Health Professionals Council registered
- HW SETA registered
- Level 5 or higher medical qualification
- Diploma in fire fighting
- OHS qualification / certifications and experience.
- 5 years or more experience in the training field.
All our facilitators are registered with the Health Professionals Council, have the highest medical, safety and fire rescue qualifications. Each of them are experienced in the field that they present training in. They are selected for their skills and knowledge, but also, very importantly, for their ability to teach.
The course was presented in an understandable and professional way.
– Ms Engel
According to delegate, Manda Snyman, the workshop was very practical and informative.
– M Marais
Facilitator was very helpful, knowledgeable and well presented. It was a fun experience rather than an uptight course
– L Jacobs
Dankie vir die opleiding wat julle verskaf het. Almal by die opleiding het baat daarby gevind. Weereens dankie vir uitstekende opleiding en vir al die reelings wat getref is om dit seepglad te laat verloop.
– L. Erasmus
Facilitator was very good and venue very neat. Training was of high standard.
– F Kruger
SafeTech, baie dankie vir jul goeie diens.
– J van Wyk
Staff enjoyed the training; very well presented.
– CP Robberts
Facilitator was very friendly and had great knowledge. We enjoyed every aspect of the training and everything was well understood. Thank you.
– L. Cornelius
The course was fruitful and we learned a lot. Gain more information to save someone’s life.
– Student from Cape Nature.
Ek het die kursus geniet. Dit was baie interessant en baie goed uiteen gesit. Die instrukteur is baie bedagsaam.
– Student van Cape Nature
Ek wil net se ek het die 4 dae baie geniet om saam met jul instrukteur te wees, want sy is baie gaaf en het ons almal geleer hoe om ander se lewens te red.Die kursus was uitstekend aangebied. Al die informasie was “fruitfull”.
– Student Cape Nature
Hiermee wil ek julle met lof bedank vir die opleiding kursus wat aangebied was. Die 2 persone wat Bijstein verteenwoordig het kan nie genoeg praat oor die ongelooflike manier waarop die instrukteur dit aangebied het nie, baie dankie.
– W. Botha
SafeTech voted as the best training company I had training from in 20 years of CPR – alive & brilliant. Well done!
– J Sackie.
Hi SafeTech. Thank you so much for the training yesterday. The staff of CIRO really enjoyed the training.
– A. Glaum, CIRO
The service was excellent, I learned a lot on how to handle a situation regarding fires.
– L. Nortje, Bidvest Premier Lounge
I am very happy the way the course was presented and we had it explained in a language we understood.
– N. Sukani, Cape Nature
Looking forward to do business with you guys in future.
– Trish, Sallyfruit
First Aid Levels 1 & 2 were great!
– C. Rossouw, Univeg SA Trust
Baie dankie. Jul fasiliteerder het ons juffies op hul tone gehou, hulle het dit geniet.
– Heleen, Everdal Primer.